Sunday, February 17, 2008

Boredom



Today is Sunday. My day off. No work, school or dance. Now you must understand that 6 out of 7 days I am running around the state of New York. Either to work with Rugs at the pizzeria or dance in Nor-bitch. So you must be thinking that I should enjoy my Sundays. But you are very wrong. On Sundays I am incredibly bored. I check my facebook and current blog about a million times. I fall asleep, watch about 5 episodes of House and my current dilemma is thinking of something to write in this blog everyday! As I was growing up, I was told by my parents Sundays are supposed to be family days that you stay with the family. But as we got older, our family Sunday kinda became individual day. Our lives have become so busy that even though it may be my day off, its not for the rest of my family. This in turn leads to my boredom. Do you think American's need to take a step back and relax from their crazy lives? The crazy days make us go in hyper mode that the days we are free we go insane because we have nothing to do. In Europe, their days are so relaxed, yet they are successful, have more family time and I'm guessing are rarely bored. I don't really know what the answer is, but I sure can't wait for Monday.

No comments: